05 April 2008

. . . girls' {+one boy} night out . . .

. . . what do you do for fun on girls' night out? . . .
. . . well . . . on the way,
tate {the token male}
likes to work on his whistling skillz . . .. . . his specialty is primary songs . . .
. . . he really can whistle. it's amazing . . .
. . . some like to discuss
the pros/cons of
permanent makeup . . .
. . . working on
no-look/overhead photography
techniques is a good use of time . . .
. . . still . . .
. . . practicing . . .
. . . there they are! . . .
. . . our driver was
the only one
who stayed on task . . .
. . . kissy-face shots
are always appropriate . . .
. . . straws, crayons, crayon boxes
&/or drink coasters
make tasty appetizers . . .
. . . if you chance to
meet a {cantaloupe} frown . . .
. . . do not let it stay . . .
. . . lastly, while waiting for the food
{that won't get eaten anyway}
try to perfect your
newly acquired
eye-crossing trick . . .
. . . practice makes perfect . . .



8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kay,you guys are too stinkin' cute! Those kids are absolutely delicious! So fun!!

Sue said...

If every pregnant woman looked as good as Amber.....everyone would get pregnant as often as possible....If I did not know she was pregnant, I would of never guessed it by looking at that picture. BTW...I commented about Bill looking taller, well.....now, I have decided it is whom he is standing next to when I have made that comment, next to you he looks tall.....next to Drew.....he looks a lot shorter LOL....hope Bill is doing better....haven't heard, but I am praying for all you guys....not being healthy takes its toll on the whole family!!

chris+amber said...

Thanks, Sue, but black really does the trick...don't you know it has a slimmin' effect on everyone?! Ha...those pictures did turn out fabulous! Good job, Amanda! Can't wait to have some framed in my house. The GNO (+ Tate) was very fun...thanks, again, Mom! PS. Thank you for the update on Elder Drew's blog. I enjoyed it! Can't wait to hear more!!!

Jenna said...

I love these pics of my little munchkins. Every time I see a photo of Tate I can't get over how adorable he is!

Unknown said...

Those kind of nights are my favorite! Looks like you all had fun!

kacee said...

Your family is so adorable!

MichelleY said...

Red Robin always makes everything better! Hopefully you got their yummy chocolate shake :)

The Fletchies said...

that looks like so much fun! I love red robin. I hope they have all your cute girls balloons on the way out.