22 April 2008

. . . oops! . . .

. . . i did it again . . .
. . . since my last oops! post,
& thanks to you loyal readers,
many oops! now reside in far away places
such as California, Utah, Texas, Wisconsin & Oklahoma
as well as Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler, Queen Creek,
Scottsdale & Paradise Valley
{edit: apparently Mexico, too!} . . . . . . which has necessitated more time spent
@ my trusty bernina sewing machine . . .
{in reference to my previous anniversary post,
props to my husband!
we spent nearly all the cash
we got as wedding gifts
on said bernina,
which has been well loved
& heavily used}

. . . so, here, for your viewing pleasure,

are just a few of my favorite

springtime additions to the oops! line . . .

. . . please take note of the
red lady bug version below . . .

. . . here's one for

all your little boy camo needs . . .

{sorry, but all the real camoflage ribbon

i've found so far is genuinely ugly . . .

so, this will have to do}

. . . one of the top selling features

of oops! burp cloths

{see below}

is that they're exactly the same

front & back . . .

. . . you can still email me to order
{see sidebar up there & to the right }
or, if you're planning on
attending a bead party
thursday 24 april
{see here or here for more info}
you can see 'em firsthand
& they'll be
ready for immediate delivery
also available:
bling bling by amelia {i know her!}
& to die for bead diva creations . . .


8 comments:

britney said...

How Cute! I "genuinely" love the way you find creative ways to display them, and wish I could have driven by at that moment! Way cute, and I will definitely look forward to a boy in the future, just so I can purchase one in real camoflage when you find the cute stuff!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oops! You DID do it again! You're SO creative. They look great. And you're so funny- (I know her!) after Mimi's name. It should say, (I birthed her!).

Amelia Johnson said...

Thanks for the shout out mom! You rock! I can't wait for the rockin' par-tay tomorrow night. You're so dang talented in the sewing department.

chris+amber said...

You HAVE been sewing your brains out! These are darling...you are one talented chica. I can't wait to use mine again in 6-ish weeks!

Brittney Smith said...

Cute burp cloths. I will need to get one as soon as I find out what I ma having. I love your family pic. too. Very cute!

Maria said...

I love the ladybug one! So cute!

Elder Davis said...

I don't know if these count, but the ones you made for Angela have been handed down to cousins in Mexico, so I guess you can say you have gone International.

Lorie said...

Those are gorgeous! Too pretty to let a baby oops on!