06 October 2008

. . . my favorite moment . . .

. . . general conference weekends are the best . . .
. . . the combination of my comfy couch,
lazy pajamas,
and spiritual uplift
are hard to beat . . .

. . . aside from the addresses
that were obviously given
especially for ME,
there was one moment of conference
that was absolutely priceless . . .

. . . you probably saw it,
but please
watch it again . . .

. . . unfortunately, that's not a direct link . . .
. . . so you'll have to click on
"saturday afternoon"
and scroll all the way to the right . . .

. . . it happens about
47 seconds
into the closing song . . .

. . . enjoy . . .


7 comments:

manders said...

Ha Ha! That was classic.

The Standrings said...

oh my gosh that's hilarious. i didn't even see that the first time.

•stephanie• said...

hey april . . . no fair that you can leave comments for me, but i can't visit you. please invite me to your blog. you have my email. thanks, steph

Shellene said...

I also loved at 2:43 in the same song where the boy realizes he's on camera and waves - not too big - just enough to realize he may get in trouble later for it. It was classic.

Peg and Parker said...

Loved it!

Tiffany said...

So dang funny! Hey...have your girls check out my blog...dress party coming up again at the end of the month. It will be in Jheri's mom's front yard. Pass the word along (Amber's cutie girls, etc.). THANKS!

chris+amber said...

I don't think Halleigh would be invited to be a part of this choir. Tiffany, those dresses are too cute! My girls would love those kind of dresses!