14 January 2011

. . . what's my sign? . . .

. . . not that i ever check
{or put a lot/any stock in}
my daily horoscope . . .
. . . but i overheard on the news last night . . .
. . . they've changed the astrological chart . . .
. . . going so far as to include an additional sign . . .

. . . i've always been a virgo . . .



. . . but when i checked the new chart . . .

. . . with a birthday of september 16th . . .



. . . you can imagine my confusion . . .
. . . am i a leo? . . .
. . . am i a virgo? . . .



. . . clearly . . .
. . . i am now a lego . . .



. . . i'm just glad i'm not an ophiucus . . .
. . . how do you SAY that anyway? . . .


8 comments:

Amber Veater said...

weird.. i was a virgo too but am now right there with ya!

chris+amber said...

i hear the new zodiac sign rhymes with mucus. your welcome.

chris+amber said...

i mean, YOU'RE welcome. this stomach bug has taken over my brain too, apparently.

~vickie~ said...

Stephanie, you crack me up.
A "Lego."
That's ready good actually.

vicki said...

I've always kinda liked being a Scorpio. What the heck? Now I'm a Libra?

angiedunn said...

i'm no longer a cancer. which is kinda good. 'cause i hate cancer.

granny said...

Well, ya know, Leo the Lion was the King of the Jungle....maybe it's not so bad. :) Mine changed too. I'm going to have to investigate. Not that I ever read it either.

K Bailey said...

What am I since I was a Pisces and now am an Aquarius?? :)