24 May 2013

. . . mustache mania . . .

. . . my husband and my boys 
will attest to the fact 
that i am the facial hair sheriff . . .
. . . i ask all the time 
"did you shave today?" . . .
. . . i'm just not a fan of visible stubble,
 or flavor savers,
or goatees, 
or whiskers in general . . .


. . . i have, however, 
been known to jump on a bandwagon
 now and then . . .
. . .and the mustache trend 
is just plain funny . . .


. . . what tiny baby boy 
wouldn't love these? . . .
. . . they're hilarious . . .
. . . and they'd make 
the perfect fathers day gift 
for any new dad . . .


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, was I so pleasantly surprized tonight! Your back!
Had an awesome 10 minutes catching up on all your new blogs.......such talent Stephanie.......I'm gonna try your salad.....glad your back!
Lisa Redhouse

Sassy said...

Sooooooooooooooooo cute and I have to say...MUCH CUTER IN PERSON....loved them!