01 December 2008

. . . three little words . . .

. . . you don't want to hear
from the apple computer genius . . .
. . . "hard drive failed" . . .
. . . three little words . . .
. . . you DO want to hear
from your blogging friend . . .
{that's me :)}
. . . "hooray ~ you won!" . . .
. . . thanks to elder romney
for picking these lucky numbers . . .
. . . thirteen . . .
. . . eight . . .
. . . twenty-two . . .
. . . eleven . . .
. . . sixteen . . .
{congratulations to granny, melis, mel, vicki, and sassy}
. . . email me . . .


8 comments:

Melis said...

Holla! And perfect timing, I must say! Hooray!

Thanks Elder Romney & more importantly, you Steph, for creating such wonderfulness!

Post Script: I am sad to hear that your computer is at the "doctor" & that your hard drive failed! It's just not right for an apple!

Sassy said...

OH MY STARS!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! I have finally won somethin' somethin'! I am VERY EXCITED Stephanie...THANK YOU SO MUCH ELDER ROMNEY FOR BEIN' SOOOOO IN TUNE WITH WHO WAS IN NEED OF BURPING...LOL

Seriously...I am thrilled!

granny said...

Whaaaattt??? How exciting! You are "da bomb" as Elder Dixon would say.

I'm truly sorry about your techo-stress. May your hard drive RIP. (Or better yet, resurrect.)

Afton LeSueur said...

My hard drive failed a couple of weeks ago! Everything is gone, it's such a tragedy.

ps. Hi, I read your blog.

Peg and Parker said...

So glad that you are up and running again though. I miss when you don't blog. I loved Elder Romney's blog, just read it this morning and can I say he writes like he talks and it's a very good thing.

•stephanie• said...

hey, afton . . . thanks for reading! no fair i can't read yours. how about an invite???

and sorry about your computer. that stinks.

chris+amber said...

congrats to those who won some oops! my condolences about your 'puter. that truly is the pits!

Unknown said...

this happened to me when i was in uruguay. so so sad. i hope those geniuses at the bar can figure it out for you!