21 January 2010

. . . let's talk about . . .

. . . burlap . . .

. . . rough, itchy, scratchy, burlap . . .


. . . {supposedly} trendy, chic, all the rage in the decorating/craft world burlap . . .

. . . i don't like burlap . . .

. . . and i was a little peeved when the project runway contestants . . .

. . . were required to "dizzign" something out of potato sacks this week . . .

. . . oh, sure ~ they dyed/distressed/ruffled/pleated . . .
. . . but in the end . . .

. . . whoopsie . . .

. . . it's still just ugly old burlap . . .




4 comments:

Nicole Black said...

I am watching this Project Runway episode RIGHT NOW and I totally agree, ugly and itchy regardless of how they are fancy-ing it up. I am currently giggling at Ping's "Exaggerate your pelvic movement!" and Jonathan's "Maybe I'm not worried. Maybe it's supposed to be an a** flap..." Ha!

Brad's Mom said...

Amen

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I do like the pic of the burlap wreath - that's cute!

Sassy said...

and it's itchy..............my mom was one of those who had a thing for burlap and I DO NOT DO NOT DIG IT at all.....