08 August 2009

. . . thinking of me . . .

. . . of course, people know that
orange is NOT my favorite color . . .
. . . so they send me photos . . .
. . . from vacation . . .
. . . about their new favorite team . . .
. . . with sort of unfortunate colors . . .
{i see your hand & blackberry sheena!}

. . . & fire hydrants? . . .

. . . even my missionary son is in on the action . . .
"I bought an orange tie last week. Just for you."
. . . i thought missionaries were supposed to do unto others . . .

. . . but get this . . .
. . . our quilt group's next project celebrates . . .
. . . wait . . .
. . . for . . .
. . . it . . .
. . . H • A • L • L • O • W • E • E • N . . .
. . . and i decided to play along . . .
. . . trust me . . .
. . . i'm just as shocked as the next guy . . .
. . . anyway ~ here's the pieced foundation . . .
. . . which forms a background . . .

. . . for these . . .
. . . in black, naturally . . .

. . . & a little saying about
whether or not
they're available
in my size . . .


No comments: