20 November 2009

. . . reunited . . .

. . . "♪♫ and it feels SO good ♫♪" . . .

. . . all bernie really needed was a good cleaning . . .
. . . a little lube, oil, and filter . . .
{not really on the filter part}
. . . and a new light bulb . . .
. . . she's good to go for another few thousand miles . . .
. . . phew . . .
. . . we watched the project runway finale together . . .
{hello, heidi}

. . . and now we'd like to introduce . . .
. . . available in a limited edition . . .
. . . oops! kitchen towels . . .
. . . by popular request . . .
{which means at least four people asked for them}
. . . you get the oops! treatment
on a 100% prewashed cotton
waffle weave towel . . .
. . . great for all your gift-giving needs . . .


9 comments:

adrianne said...

Love them!!! I think it is a great idea. I want to get some as gifts. Glad "Bernie" is better. That was all my old Viking needed too and it is still going strong! We missed our last class with Amber last night as we are passing the Swine Flu around our family. It is the gift that keeps on giving! Have a great Thanksgiving filled with lots of blessings!!

manders said...

great! me and my LONG jeans will be over tomorrow.

and i need some of those dish towels. SO CUTE!

Karen said...

I'm so happy that all Bernie needed was a good tune-up. The dish towels are darling...and of course red & white! Love it!

vicki said...

Save me some of those cute things! Thanks to whoever thought up the great idea!

MeL said...

Per usual, your work is darling. On to Project Runway, what the neon pink suit Heidi? Were you as confused about that as I was? Also, *spoiler* I was sad that Carol Hannah didn't win, since I thought that all of her clothes were just lovely.

pj said...

Glad to hear that he is all better! By the way the cookies were a hit! My kids said they were as good as mine! Is that a good thing?
So... when will my towels be ready? Did we finalize that or are we still in the creative process? Just let me know.
And thanks for the visit the other day. Adult conversation is always a good thing!

The Neels said...

I'm so jealous about your machine only because mine broke at the same time as yours and I haven't gotten mine back yet. I have to have a PEZ quilt finished for my nephew by Dec. 6th. Aagh!! Oh well, your kitchen towels are adorable (as usual).

Michelle said...

So happy to hear your machine is up and running again. It would be a shame for you to retire so early in your creative career. Also I must say your grandkids are stinking CUTE!

Sassy said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH Shut uppppppp!!!!! Kitchen towels too......ohhhh my stars......I need to get some.....how much are these cute things?