26 January 2012

. . . boys will be boys . . .

. . . one step closer
to being done . . .
. . . i'm starting the cute part
of the blue ones . . .




. . . and i'll tell you what . . .
. . . it must be boy season . . .
{including a friend's grandson born just this morning -
congratulations to ashley and dallin young
and welcome to the world baby rigby!}
. . . i can hardly keep up
with orders for brown, blue,
and a little camo . . .
. . . so if you're
one of my customers
who's waiting . . .
. . . thanks for your patience . . .
. . . i'm getting there! . . .


2 comments:

Karen said...

Remember how I told you I needed to come and get some boy Oops!? Well, I'm needing them a little sooner than I thought! I'll call you!

becky+cade said...

yay for rigby making his appearance in the world!!

love your oops!!!!! always so cute.