07 February 2013

. . . back in business . . .

. . . excuses, excuses, excuses . . .
. . . christmas,
. . . all led to a totally depleted 
oops! supply . . . 

. . . but i'm back in the saddle again . . .
. . . sewing with two 
two-hour episodes of the bachelor
 playing in the background . . . 
. . . that way i don't feel too guilty . . .


. . . productivity is a good thing . . . 
. . . and i can't stop now, 
since almost all of this batch 
was specially selected and ordered 
for a lucky baby girl . . . 
{we've been waiting/wishing/hoping 
for her arrival for quite a long time}


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this post!! You are the best for making these - I love the newest addition of baby items in my house!! THANK YOU and I hope you don't mind if I do some advertising... I gotta show off my stash! In fact, I may even use your picture if that's OK :)

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Do you have any neutral ones I could get tomorrow? (Saturday) Black or red or green? I need one for tomorrow, but I'd pick up another for a spare. susiecrandell@yahoo.com Could I stop by about noon? Or when is good for you?