18 May 2011

. . . birthday boy{s} . . .

. . . happy birthday to husband . . .

{this is the picture he asked me not to put on my blog}

. . . thanks to our sweet daughters
for all the ties . . .
{even the orange one!}
. . . he'll be stylin' at church . . .
{when he's recuperated from the surgery he's having this friday}
{everyone cross your fingers!}

. . . also celebrating his fifth birthday today
is little tater tot . . .
. . . remember when he was born
on bill's fiftieth birthday? . . .
{there's a big fat clue as to how old husband is today}


. . . here's tate sporting one of his birthday presents . . .
. . . i made the big mistake of saying,
"nice cape, dude" . . .


. . . to which he answered . . .
. . . "i'm not dude. i'm super tate" . . .
. . . true dat, bud. true dat . . .

. . . anyway ~ happy happy birthday
to mr. bill and super tate . . .


2 comments:

chris+amber said...

I love these guys! I'm so glad I had my first son on Dad's 50th. I can't believe it has been FIVE years since this day. I'm also thankful only one injury has occurred today with the cape. Super Tate thought he'd be able to fly with the cape on. I hope he isn't too disappointed.

chris+amber said...

ps. my whole body is crossing for a successful surgery for dad...even my toes.