24 November 2011

. . . giving of thanks . . .

. . . the main dish
is highly overrated . . .
{in my opinion}

{thanks, mary!}

. . . not to worry, though . . .
. . . you can bet my plate
will be piled high
with delicious side dishes . . .
. . . one day a year
simply isn't enough
for my mom's
amazing dressing . . .
{NEVER EVER to be confused with stuffing! blech!}
. . . her perfectly salty gravy . . .
{made in tiny individual batches ~
she says making one large batch would ruin it}
. . . the sweet potato casserole that
{let's be honest}
should be
on the dessert table . . .
. . . my aunt's rolls . . .
{i really hope she makes them!}
. . . and molly's pumpkin roll
with cream cheese filling . . .

. . . what's your favorite item
on the thanksgiving menu? . . .

. . . good thing all of that
happens after
the 8am turkey trot . . .
. . . maybe amanda will let me
push the double stroller . . .
{#needtoburncalories}


No comments: