01 February 2012

. . . unveiling . . .

. . . notice anything different? . . .

. . . here's the deal . . .
. . . people are really nice . . .
. . . and whining works! . . .

. . . i said i wanted
. . . and people sent me stuff . . .
{perhaps i should say stuph}
. . . nice NICE people . . .
. . . thanks sooooooooooo much! . . .

. . . look ~ here's one from
an anonymous do-gooder . . .
. . . a sweet soul
who still hasn't
identified herself . . .
. . . whoever it was
obviously knows
of my love for pink . . .
{i'm assuming it's a her}



. . . this one came
from my friend, liz . . .
. . . she makes
really darling
. . . and is a world class
piano teacher . . .


. . . then there's molly . . .
. . . sister-in-law extraordinaire . . .



. . . in between her duties
and i'm not sure
what her church calling is
right now,
but she was
an amazing
a couple of summers ago . . .



. . . she managed to whip up
and send me
three different options
to consider . . .



. . . all of which
makes me seem and/or look
extremely ungrateful . . .
. . . but when i get
an idea in my brain . . .
. . . sometimes i
just have to get
what i want . . .
. . . and i knew just the gal
to help me . . .
. . . thanks, sheena . . .
. . . i love it! . . .


3 comments:

Sassy said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! I also want your friends!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME STUFF for an AWESOME LADY!!!!

Shellene said...

this was so easy, squeezy! it helps SO much when the requestor knows what she wants. makes the job about 110% easier. the hardest part was finding time in our schedules to hook up for an hour! it feels nice to be able to pay you back a little for all the wonderful things you've done for and given me over the years. PS...your latest batch of salsa was the BOMB! just right on the heat for my whimpy taste buds...

chris+amber said...

You really do have awesome family & friends! All very, very cute!