24 October 2009

. . . tag{g} ~ you're it! . . .

. . . this little tagg {double g}
got to sleep over
at grammy's house last night . . .
. . . something about
him not being much fun
while watching his mommy run 13+ miles
this morning . . .

. . . and this little tag {single g} ~
well ~ one just like it ~
will be firmly affixed
to each and every oops!
i create from now on . . .

. . . including care instructions . . .
. . . and country of origin . . .
{not blurry in real life!}

. . . now you'll know you've got
the "genuine article" . . .

. . . also new
{by special order} ~
eyelet ruffles . . .

. . . coming soon ~ the 2009 christmas collection . . .

{special thanks to shellene ~ computer genius extraordinaire ~ for tag design}


9 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Awesome Taggs - both of them... really like the fabric one - fun for you!

manders said...

i love both tag(g)s!

the eyelet ruffles are pretty dang cute too!

JLang said...

I need to be getting some of those darling oops, tags and all. What's the best way to go about doing that?

chris+amber said...

manders stole my comment. i love both tag{g}s too. shellene is amazing! i love those tags! the eyelet ruffles...too cute! thanks again for watching tagg.

Peg and Parker said...

I need several of those cute single g tags. You are lucky to have the double g one!

Nicole Black said...

Cute Tagg!
Cute Tag! {very profesh!}
And I adore the eyelet ruffles. Now I really need to have a girl someday.

Janet said...

Uh, "mommy running 13+ miles." I get tired DRIVING 13+ miles. Wow. I think I better lie down.

Peg and Parker said...

The custom oops were a huge hit here in Utah! I used the exclamation point like Shellene does for extra emphasis. But still thank you again. I love the labels, they say boldly,"Accept no substitutes!" Fine work

Sassy said...

♥ ♥ ♥ the taggs.......everything you do is AMAZING!