07 December 2009

. . . compare/contrast . . .

. . . true story . . .
. . . people have laughed at me . . .
. . . for hauling out the laptop . . .
. . . pulling up old blog posts . . .
. . . and referring to them . . .
. . . while decorating for christmas . . .
. . . seriously . . .
. . . i have a LOT of shtuff . . .
. . . and i figure ~ hey! if it looked good last year . . .
. . . repeat! . . .
. . . so ~ here's christmas 2007 . . .

. . . and christmas 2009 . . .
. . . which looks a little different . . .
. . . reason being? . . .

. . . awesome friends keep giving me wonderful things . . .
. . . like this huge snowman platter . . .

. . . and red apothecary jar . . .
. . . hello, gorgeous! . . .

. . . on the other hand . . .
. . . see if you can spot the difference
between tree "two years ago" . . .

. . . and tree "today" . . .
. . . aside from the obvious change in carpet! . . .
. . . anyone????? . . .


10 comments:

vicki said...

L.O.V.E. the big black ornaments.
Everything is beautiful...
what do I win?

manders said...

lol vick. you better go get those "big black ornaments" at goodwill...
take a closer look.

K Bailey said...

Where did the black ones go??? At least your tree isn't black! I have a friend and her tree by her bed is BLACK. However, it's GORGEOUS.

Michelle said...

Do you ever sleep???
I love everything.

Shellene said...

black and white polka dot box on the shelf...it's new also... took me a minute. i about went cross-eyed with all the splendor!! can i be you when i grow up?

chris+amber said...

can you put my name down on your will to inherit all your christmas decor, please? thanks in advance.

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

I am so jealous! I absolutely LOVE your decor! I want to switch to all red,silver,black, and white this year but not having much luck! My tree has been up for about a week and a half but STILL no ornaments,sad!

Hess Fam said...

Your Christmas House is my Dream House! Yes...I'm coveting.
Can I step in if Amber changes her mind?!!!

Fun Blog.

Love,
Megan (price) Hess

Char said...

I seen some black ornies that were not on the other tree....very gorgeous tree, by the way!!
Char

Sassy said...

All I can say is HOLY STINKIN' CRAP!!!!!!! I really wish I was as talented as you....and I love Amber wanting to inherit.....and if she doesn't and there is a BIG garage sale.......you had better advertise.....because I LOVE ALL OF IT!!!! And my life would be better if I owned some of it!