28 March 2012

. . . favorite day of the month . . .

. . . quilt group day . . .
. . . yay! . . .
. . . thanks so much
to jamie for hosting . . .
. . . and when i say hosting,
of course i mean
making us a yummy
bowtie pasta
spinach
strawberry
chicken
craisin salad . . .
. . . and giving us a tour
of amberlee's darling bedroom . . .
. . . i have really talented friends! . . .

. . . other highlights included:
show and tell . . .
. . . nedra brought
two fabulous quilts . . .
. . . oh my stars! . . .
. . . check out
these kaffe baskets . . .
. . . the applique and piecing
are impeccable . . .
adds just the right oomph
to select blocks . . .
. . . and to top it all off . . .
. . . it was quilted
by judi
. . . whose work is
probably the best
i've ever seen . . .




. . . nedra also brought
her version
of nanette's
all dressed up quilt . . .



. . . serious . . .
. . . quilt . . .
. . . envy . . .
. . . covet . . .
. . . covet . . .
. . . covet . . .

. . . again ~ texture magic . . .
. . . notice the green
and purple dresses . . .
. . . and . . .
. . . judi's . . .
. . . quilting . . .
. . . again . . .


. . . and finally . . .
. . . take a gander
at this darling number . . .
. . . renee pieced
these wonky little girl blocks . . .
. . . and i absolutely adore
the wonky border, too . . .



. . . great job, my quilty friends . . .
. . . you are awesome mentors
who inspire me to keep sewing . . .


4 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

awww...sweetness, I love Nedra and Judy does such amazing work. I'm so glad you are having fun together. Love the quilts. Wish I was there.

Bonnie said...

Hey, I recognize tat "Renee"!! I grew up with her in good ole Mexico! You ladies' quilts are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing them.

Lori Holt said...

OMGosh!!!!! I loved seeing Nedra's quilts again...they are gorgeous and seeing her makes me miss her on our sew days:)
Glad you all had a great time!

Sassy said...

OH MY STINKIN' STARS!!!!! I want to be in your world........what talent flows through....SUCH GORGEOUS QUILTS!!!! WOWIE!!!!!!!