09 March 2012

. . . a quick request . . .

. . . leaving comments on blogs
is a great way
to show a little love . . .
. . . as a blogger,
it's nice to be able to respond
to the comments i receive . . .
. . . lots of times, though,
when i try to reply,
the email is addressed to:

noreply-comment@blogger.com

. . . that is no bueno . . .




. . . the solution to this problem
is sooooooo easy . . .
. . . and it only takes, like, two seconds . . .
. . . go here . . .
. . . follow the easy peasy directions . . .
. . . and then it'll be lots easier
for us to k.i.t. . . .

{feeling a sudden urge to dig out my high school yearbooks}


1 comment:

Sassy said...

I love comments to and I wish people would just say they have come by.....I do not like seeing all the traffic that comes through and have 0 comments.......I think a friendly HI is always a good thing..... LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!