16 April 2009

. . . seeing spots . . .

. . . yes, i've done animal prints before . . .
. . . leopard and cheetah and zebra . . . 
. . . oh, my! . . .
. . . but giraffe is probably my favorite . . .
{i've even got the [fake] purse to prove it}
. . . however . . . 
. . . my hunt for giraffe ribbon has been unsatisfactory . . .
. . . oh, i'd seen plenty . . .
. . . but it was always u•g•l•y . . .
. . . today my luck changed . . .
. . . behold ~ the giraffe collection . . .
. . . i'm kind of wild about these . . .
. . . and they're totally available . . .
. . . email me . . .


5 comments:

chris+amber said...

oh. my. those are TDF! i love my giraffe purse too, as well. plan on those OOPS going out of stock any minute!

Sassy said...

OH MY STINKIN' HECK!!!!! Soooooo cute....I want to get a pink one...

jckhadlocks said...

Hey Steph I am actually going to a baby shower tomorrow and those would be perfect! I know this is so short notice but are you going to be home tonight and I could come by and pick some up? Anyway just let me know. I tried to email you but my computer was acting funky and I could see your email address. Thanks!

galbraithfam said...

Ok, I am actually hoping I have another baby girl just so I can buy some of those from you! (And that's saying something! Three in a row...hmmmm) Those are DARLING! I'm so happy that you are my aunt!

Michael, Tiffany, Reese, and Cash said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love them and love that you keep coming up with even cuter stuff for girly girls...Woo-Hoo!