16 April 2009

. . . seeing spots . . .

. . . yes, i've done animal prints before . . .
. . . leopard and cheetah and zebra . . . 
. . . oh, my! . . .
. . . but giraffe is probably my favorite . . .
{i've even got the [fake] purse to prove it}
. . . however . . . 
. . . my hunt for giraffe ribbon has been unsatisfactory . . .
. . . oh, i'd seen plenty . . .
. . . but it was always u•g•l•y . . .
. . . today my luck changed . . .
. . . behold ~ the giraffe collection . . .
. . . i'm kind of wild about these . . .
. . . and they're totally available . . .
. . . email me . . .


5 comments:

chris+amber said...

oh. my. those are TDF! i love my giraffe purse too, as well. plan on those OOPS going out of stock any minute!

Sassy said...

OH MY STINKIN' HECK!!!!! Soooooo cute....I want to get a pink one...

jckhadlocks said...

Hey Steph I am actually going to a baby shower tomorrow and those would be perfect! I know this is so short notice but are you going to be home tonight and I could come by and pick some up? Anyway just let me know. I tried to email you but my computer was acting funky and I could see your email address. Thanks!

galbraithfam said...

Ok, I am actually hoping I have another baby girl just so I can buy some of those from you! (And that's saying something! Three in a row...hmmmm) Those are DARLING! I'm so happy that you are my aunt!

Tiffany said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love them and love that you keep coming up with even cuter stuff for girly girls...Woo-Hoo!