02 May 2012

. . . i can see clearly now . . .

. . . sometimes i'm a little bit ditzy . . .
. . . take today, for instance . . .
. . . wednesday's my day 
to play the organ 
at the temple . . .
. . . i love it . . .
. . . with lots of stuff to carry, 
i decided to leave my purse at home,
 just taking the essentials ~ 
wallet, keys, and phone . . .

. . . i arrived and was ready 
to start playing . . .
. . . if it was appropriate 
{it's not!}
to say a bad word in the temple, 
i might have . . .

. . . i forgot to bring glasses . . .

. . . i figured i'd just tough it out . . .
. . . ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . . .
. . . not even an option . . .

. . . well, as luck would have it . . .
{good luck for me, bad luck for whoever lost their glasses}
. . . there were several pair 
in the lost and found department . . .
. . . the lost and found department 
is in the temple basement . . .
. . . i'd never been down there . . .
. . . we took the stairs down . . .
. . . then i got to ride back up 
in the elevator . . .
. . . fun for me . . .

. . . the "found" glasses 
worked pretty well . . .
{they have since been returned to their basement bin}
. . . but they weren't 
quite strong enough . . .
. . . i came home 
with a squinting headache . . .
. . . my guess is ~ 
i won't forget to bring my own 
next week . . .

. . . in other news today . . .
. . . i can also see clearly now 
in my bathroom . . .
. . . we have light! . . .


. . . brushing my teeth  
by chandelier light? . . .
. . . why the heck not? . . .


4 comments:

maccam said...

BEAUTIFUL! I believe every room could have a chandelier. okay, maybe that's extreme, but then again...why not? LOVE IT!

Nedra said...

I made a little trip down to the basement lost and found just last week to retrieve some earrings I had left in a locker. Found them right away. Yay! Such nice security men to help you paw through the bins.
And that chandelier is so romantic for a bathroom! Love it!

With Love, Bobbi said...

<------- chandelier freak! I am SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!:P ...btw you must be OLDER than me because I don't need glasses to see far away yet. (not telling you that I need them for close up!)

Sassy said...

Oh my stinkin' stars!!!! I love love love chandeliers!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS GORGEOUS! That beats this rented light I brush my teeth to all to heck!!!!

Too bad you didn't receive the blessing of sight just for going and doing your calling at the temple.........wow! what a story that might have been....jk...do not want to make light of our temple blessings.....but hey I WOULD HAVE BELIEVED!!!!

SOOOO JEALOUS OF YOUR CELESTIAL LIGHTING IN YOUR BATHROOM MY FRIEND!!!!