18 May 2012

. . . the twins . . .

. . . every . . .
. . . single . . .
. . . year . . .
. . . they have their birthdays 
{click those links and watch these two age backwards}
. . . tate william hansen 
and william orin romney . . .
{i requested their photo be taken somewhere other than bed this year}

. . . then the other two amigos 
had to join in . . .
{that's elliott andrew on the left and tagg christan on the right}


. . . the kids gave bill 
a great big basket 
full of portable treats . . .
. . . something to eat . . .
. . . something to drink . . .
. . . something to listen to . . .
. . . something to read . . .


. . . many hands make light work 
when it comes to opening gifts . . .


. . . although tagg 
seemed more interested 
in whatever was on tv . . .


. . . tate got beachwear from us . . .
. . . but i bet he was 
waaaay more impressed 
when he opened 
this batman costume 
from his mama and daddy . . .


. . . proving his continued love 
for super heros . . .


2 comments:

chris+amber said...

Today was fun! I love these boys. I'm still kicking myself for not getting a picture of them together on the actual day Tate was born. Something about being on lots of drugs and not thinking clearly when Dad met his "twin" in the hospital. :o( But I'm glad I have one of them every year since Tate turned 1 and Dad 51. Drive safe and have fun!!!

Bill Romney said...

This will always be fun! I am so excited about having so many studly grandsons. I hope my recovery will allow me to participate in some sports besides shuffleboard:)
They must become free throw / 3-point shooters like grandpa once was. They'll have to learn to dunk elsewhere!!:))