27 November 2012

. . . bloops! i did it again . . .

. . . thanks for all of your 
small business saturday 
and cyber monday 
orders! . . .
. . . you guys are seriously the best . . .
{hey, amy mills! yours is the only email address i don't have. 
so . . . please click on that gmail icon over there -----> 
don't worry, though, your order has been processed at yesterday's discount}

. . . here are the aforementioned 
new bloops! colors . . .
. . . bloops! are 100% cotton 
swaddling blankets . . .
. . . sized for newborns 
in stretchy gauze . . .
. . . perfect for making sure 
your baby burrito 
is nice and secure . . .

{two available colors not pictured are baby pink and ivory/natural.
all bloops are edgestitched in white}

. . . i'm sorry, 
but a tiny baby boy 
swaddled in that navy? . . .
. . . delicious . . .
. . . and you can't go wrong 
with solid red 
for christmas/valentine's day . . .
. . . but my favorite 
might just be 
that sunny yellow . . .


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will for sure be ordering some as soon as I know what I'm having! I love these!

Unknown said...

so cute! i am going to totally snag a few of these for #2!

life in red shoes said...

Where is the button to order? I would like 2 in white.

chris+amber said...

Again, why did all the cool and cute stuff come out after I had babies. The navy is killing me.