14 November 2012

. . . i need help . . .

. . . i pinned these images 
just after 
christmas last year . . .
. . . just after 
most of the lights 
in the garland 
around my front door 
went pffffft . . . 
. . . it must be 
the grand scale of things 
that drew me 
to all three ideas . . .


. . . now i'm thinking 
i must be out of my mind . . . 


. . . i gathered up and brought home 
a carload of "ingredients" 
from hobby lobby 
the other day . . .


. . . and now i'm feeling inadequate/overwhelmed 
at the thought 
of trying to recreate 
anything even close to these . . .
. . . and i may or may not 
be checking 
their return policy . . . 


4 comments:

Nedra said...

oh, wow. Yes, that is a big project! I'll be following along to see what you decide.

Shellene said...

you can do it. everything you touch turns to magic.

becky+cade said...

^what she said.

K Bailey said...

IT's easier than it looks. I have one around my door and change it for each holiday/season. You just leave the grapevine up (screwed into the brick) and decorate it. Email me if you need hints...