13 November 2012

. . . product endorsements . . .

. . . oprah has her favorite things . . .
. . . well ~ here are 
a few of my children's 
favorite things . . .
. . . which are even better . . .
. . . because i trust their judgment . . .

. . . amanda introduced me 
to the pink grapefruit flavor 
of method all purpose cleaner . . .
. . . the color is lovely . . .
. . . the smell is yummy . . .
. . . i can't tell you if it cleans better
 than what you're using now . . .
. . . but i can guarantee 
you'll want to clean more often! . . .


. . . amber likes 
the pink grapefruit scent, too . . .
. . . but she recently switched 
to pear ginger . . .
. . . if for no other reason ~ 
the cute bottle . . .
{both scents available in cleaner, dish soap and hand soap, too}


. . . jessalyn told me 
about this dishwasher miracle . . .
. . . are your glass dishes 
looking super cloudy? . . .
. . . mine certainly were . . .
. . . lemi shine is amazing . . .
. . . first you empty your dishwasher
 and let it run through a complete cycle
 with this product . . .
. . . i was surprised 
at how sparkly clean 
the stainless steel inside door was . . .
{they say first you've got to clean the machine that cleans your dishes ~ 
i let mine soak overnight}
. . . then you use lemi shine 
in addition to 
powdered dishwasher detergent 
and a rinse agent . . . 
. . . such an improvement . . .


. . . amelia can't stop 
singing the praises
{singing the praises! lol}
of taylor's new cd ~ red . . .
. . . so far, though, 
i have never ever ever 
bought a copy of it . . . 

. . . what are a few 
of your favorite things? . . .


6 comments:

JULIE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JULIE said...

YOU and YOUR blog are a few of my FAVS!

Rachel Cunningham said...

I'm obsessed with T. Swifty's new cd. I love every single song except sometimes I skip #12 because it's too slow. #9 is my favorite. Can't wait to try that grapefruit cleaner!

Carol said...

I LOVE the grapefruit cleaner...I have the hand soap at the kitchen sink also. I'm going to have to try the pear ginger. Thanks.

Shellene said...

Diet coke with sonic ice! Simple pleasures.

Bowbailey said...

Try the clementine hand soap. It's a beautiful orange that matched the bathroom decor for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Now I'm hooked on these products