26 November 2012

. . . fantastic four . . .

. . . if today is your birthday . . .
. . . and you're turning four . . .
. . . please raise your hand . . .

 {instagram photo credit: @wardrasmussen}

. . . that's right . . .
. . . it's all about 
elliott andrew rasmussen 
on the 26th of november . . .
. . . this very handsome little boy 
who brings us so much joy . . .

{instagram photo credit: @mandersras}

. . . happy birthday el . . .

{in honor of elliott's birthday and cyber monday, 
i'm extending the small business saturday deal
*$2.00 off each oops! and/or bloops! ordered by midnight tonight, 
and i promise to fill orders as quickly as humanly possible. 
special thanks to all my tiny customers 
and the parents/grandparents/aunts/friends/baby shower guests 
who buy my products for them!}

{*discounted prices for today only: 
regular oops! ~ $10.00 each
deluxe oops! ~ $13.00 each
**bloops! ~ $8.00 each}

{**bloops! are now available in the following colors: 
white, baby pink, baby blue, ivory, hot pink, red, navy, and bright yellow}

{one last thing: sorry to those who've had trouble commenting. 
i turned that dumb word verification thing off ~
but only until the spam starts again.} 


5 comments:

manders said...

Thanks, mom. You're right - Elliott brings so much joy to our lives. He is always up for a party and is full of happiness and fun. Love him so much!

Anonymous said...

I would like to order some bloops!!! I need 3 baby pink! Thanks so much...Amy Mills

Kristen Arnett said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest little boy! He is going to be so excited to see that the baby has finally come out of my tummy! And speaking of...I think she needs to try out a white bloops and do you still have that white/pink oops with rosettes and eyelet trim? Thx!

Rachel Cunningham said...

I need two girl oops! for my sister's shower this Thursday! I can come by Thursday to get them. Glad I procrastinated and got in on this sale!

chris+amber said...

He is my favorite 4 y.o. nephew.